The board of A.I.G. will meet on Wednesday to consider joining a $25 billion shareholder lawsuit against the government, court records show. The lawsuit does not argue that government help was not needed. It contends that the onerous nature of the rescue — the taking of what became a 92 percent stake in the company, the deal’s high interest rates and the funneling of billions to the insurer’s Wall Street clients — deprived shareholders of tens of billions of dollars and violated the Fifth Amendment, which prohibits the taking of private property for “public use, without just compensation.&rdquo
- 1: xkcd nailed it
- 2: Машина Тьюринга из Лего
- 3: Umm, looks like Hayek was a socialist after all...
- 4: Ну и кто кого засудит?
- 5: And the american people send us down here to repeal it
- 6: Урок по клеточной биологии в будущем (недалеком)
- 7: (no subject)
- 8: Ouch...
- 9: Ой, сколько их тут... (Нью Йоркский марафон)
- 10: муллы против раввинов. 2:1
- Style: Neutral Good for Practicality by
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags